The 2014 Boys U-19 Summer Camp program Coming Soon.
- Central Washington University and the CWU Rugby program offers high school athletes a high performance training camp every summer. Athletes are immersed in the University setting and have access to faculty, students, and University staff which are all eager to support their development both personally and as an athlete.
- Players will walk away with an understanding of modern defensive systems, attack principles, how to address the tackle contest in the modern game, and individual player profiles.
- Players will be educated on concussion symptoms and prevention, sports nutrition, and sport specific strength and conditioning.
- Central Washington University Rugby Camp will provide players with an opportunity to play and learn along-side some of the top collegiate players in the country. CWU’s coaching staff and medical team will work directly with each player to manage their care both on and off the field.
- Players will be immersed in a college experience that is second to none. Players will have opportunities to interact with current CWU students, learn about financial aid and enrollment assistance. Players will have access to facilities across campus and will be given a chance to explore the outdoor opportunities in and around Ellensburg including a rafting trip on the Yakima River.